Trademark Infringement by Users
TATTOO.PW TRADEMARK POLICY
As a courtesy to trademark owners, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints of trademark infringement.
Procedure for Reporting Trademark Infringements:
To report a claim of trademark infringement, please provide a written communication (by regular mail - not by email) that sets forth the items specified below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the registered trademark that has been allegedly infringed.
- (a) List of the trademark(s) at issue; (b) the country/countries in which those trademarks are registered and (c) provide the registration number of the trademark at issue.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing the registered trademark including information regarding the location of the allegedly infringing materials that the trademark owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Tattoo.pw is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address. If you are not the owner of the trademark that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship to the trademark owner.
- A statement representing that the trademark(s) at issue was registered and in use prior to the alleged infringement.
- A statement detailing why the use of the trademark(s) at issue in the allegedly infringing materials creates consumer confusion as to source, origin, affiliation or endorsement, as opposed to a simple identification of a legitimate locations, product or service or use in a manner that would not be likely to cause confusion.
- A statement representing that (a) the trademark owner has done an investigation of the infringement, but has not been able to locate the alleged infringer or (b) the trademark owner has contacted the alleged infringer who has refused to comply with the trademark owner's requests.
- The following statement: "I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the trademark owner."
- Send the email communication to the following address:
If Tattoo.pw receives all the requested information, it will consider (in its sole discretion) whether to remove the allegedly infringing material. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances (as determined by Tattoo.pw in its sole discretion), Tattoo.pw will terminate repeat trademark infringers. If you believe a user is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Tattoo.pw and provide sufficient information for Tattoo.pw to verify that the user is a repeat infringer.